DMARDs - Dosage - Side Effects - Drug Interactions - Warnings
- A - Z: Arthritis Drugs
- A - Z: Biologic DMARDs
- A - Z: Drug Costs
- Arava (Leflunomide) (12)
- Auranofin (Oral Gold) (12)
- Azulfidine (Sulfasalazine) (10)
- CellCept (Mycophenolate) (8)
- Cyclosporine (Neoral) (8)
- Cytoxan (Cyclophosphamide) (13)
- Imuran (Azathioprine) (9)
- Leukeran (Chlorambucil) (9)
- Methotrexate (Rheumatrex) (19)
- Minocin (Minocycline) (12)
- Myochrysine (Gold Shots) (10)
- Penicillamine (Cuprimine) (7)
- Plaquenil (Quineprox ) (10)
Xeljanz (tofacitinib) - What You Need to Know
Xeljanz is the first JAK inhibitor approved by the FDA for rheumatoid arthritis.
Facts About DMARDs (Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs)
Learn about disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs) such as methotrexate and gold.
What Is a DMARD?
Glossary definition for DMARD, a class of arthritis drugs.
Methotrexate for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Methotrexate, classified as a DMARD, is commonly prescribed for people diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.
Early, Aggressive Arthritis Treatment For Newly Diagnosed Patients
Early, aggressive treatment for arthritis can prevent joint damage and deformity.