Fill out the "Medical and Job Worksheet - Adult" which comes with the Starter Kit. The worksheet helps prepare you for your interview or to complete the Disability Report online. To fill out the worksheet you will need:
- Names, addresses, phone numbers of all doctors who treated your medical condition.
- Dates you were seen by your doctor and/or dates you were treated at the hospital or clinic.
- It is helpful to have your patient ID number from each place you have been treated.
- Names of medications you are taking, the reason you are taking the medication, and what doctor prescribed the medication. Some suggest bringing in actual medication bottles.
- What medical tests you have had. You will need to know where you were tested, the date of the test, and who ordered the test.
- Have medical records in your possession.
- The jobs and dates you worked in the 15 years before becoming disabled.
Even if you apply online and fill out the Disability Report online, you will copy the information from the worksheet to the online form. So filling out the worksheet ahead of time is helpful.