The Bottom Line
The Dr. Grip pen is an ergonomic, arthritis-friendly pen designed to relieve writing stress and fatigue. The Dr. grip pen can make writing easier for people suffering with soreness and swelling in:
- Designed for comfort.
- Reduces writing fatigue and stress.
- Recommended by the Arthritis Foundation.
- Everyone wants to borrow it!
- Retractable, refillable pen.
- Wide barrel with rubber, cushioned grip.
- Assorted barrel colors, black or blue ink, medium point. Gel ink available.
Guide Review - Dr. Grip Pen
Commended by the Arthritis Foundation for Ease-Of-Use, this quality product makes writing a much less tedious task for arthritis sufferers.
Pilot Pen is the third largest pen company in the United States. Pilot was first to introduce Americans to fine point writing and currently maintains the top share position in the gel pen category with its top selling G2 pen. Pilot's product line also includes the acclaimed Dr. Grip family of products that feature ergonomic, wide comfort grips.