Driving. Most people don't give it a second thought, other than to keep a sharp eye on traffic. But, for some people with arthritis, driving can be difficult. Joint pain and physical limitations can make it more difficult to get in and out of your car, to start your car, and to turn your head when checking that you are clear to back up.
Certain car features can really help though. They may have been designed for luxury or convenience but some car features are serving to help people with disabilities. Next time you are shopping for a car, keep these features in mind: Car Features Make Driving Easier for People With Arthritis.
- Safe Driving Must Not Be Compromised by Osteoarthritis Patients
- Driving Safely When You Take Medications
- How to Obtain a Handicapped Parking Permit
- Arthritis Affects Daily Living Activities
- Best Car for People With Arthritis
Photo by veke (stock.xchng)