Controlled breathing at a slowed rate can significantly reduce feelings of pain, according to researchers at Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and published in Pain.
Controlling breathing is something you can do, as much or as little as you like. Give it a try and then write on our forum to share your experience.
- Fibromyalgia Screening Quiz
- Test Your Knowledge - Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia - 10 Things You Should Know
- Signs and Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia v. Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain - What Factors Determine Treatment?
Share Your Advice and Experiences:
Photo by Benjamin Pop (stock.xchng)