Sinusitis is not merely the minor localized condition many think it is. If you are a sufferer of sinusitis with body aches and pains, it's important to realize you may not have arthritis too. Successful treatment of sinusitis can relieve body aches and pains in such cases. If sinus medications don't do the job, studies show that endoscopic sinus surgery can improve overall bodily pain. More than 200,000 endoscopic sinus surgeries are performed each year in the United States -- and the technique is reportedly less invasive than before, safe, and effective.
- In-depth Report: Sinusitis
- Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis
- 10 Arthritis Facts You Need to Know
- How Arthritis Is Accurately Diagnosed
- Beware of Cumulative Acetaminophen Effect
Share Your Advice and Experiences:
Image © A.D.A.M.